The Five Ways to Wellbeing are simple actions to practice each day to maintain or improve our mental health and wellbeing. The New Economics Foundation developed the set of evidence-based actions in 2008. The project examined research from across the world on proven actions that can help us to feel good and function well.
- Small improvements in wellbeing can increase our ability to lead a more fulfilling life.
- Each action in the Five Ways to Wellbeing can make a positive difference to your life.
- The Five Ways to Wellbeing are free and easy to incorporate into your life.
- You are probably doing some of these actions already without being aware of it.
- To get the most from the Five Ways to Wellbeing, try to combine all of them on a daily basis.